Advertise Your Item with I Do Gowns
Flat rate. NO EXPIRY. Huge exposure.
To advertise your item (or items) with I Do Gowns, simply follow the steps below.
|1.||Read our Frequently Asked Questions, if you haven't already done so.|
Click on the Category that you wish to list in, and fill in the Advertisement Listing Form:
|3.||Make your payment via Credit Card (recommended for quicker listing!), Cheque, Money Order or Direct Deposit. Please view our price list for details on how to pay.|
|4.||If you are not able to submit your item's photos via email, please send hard copies via Australia Post (on CD/DVD or for scanning). There is a fee of $9.90 (inc GST) for scanning up to 4 photos. If you would like them returned, please include a stamped, self addressed envelope (of the appropriate size).|
|6.||Once your payment is received (cheque cleared etc), and we have all the necessary information for your ad, we will publish it on this site, for as long as it takes to sell.|
|7.||When your item has sold, be sure to notify us straight away, so that we may remove your listing from this site.|
|8.||Be sure to tell all your friends about I Do Gowns if you're happy with our service, or tell us if for some reason you're not.|
IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!
- Buyers will contact you directly, using the information you provide on the application form. Make sure it's correct!
- You, the seller, control all aspects of the final sale of your item.
- To make a change to your listing, simply contact us with the updates.
- Please remember that you are contacting the seller directly. Respect their privacy!
- NOTE: I Do Gowns does not accept any liability for errors or inaccurate descriptions of items for sale on this site. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure the item meets your requirements before paying any money for it. We strongly recommend that you visually inspect any item before purchase.